Posted On: July 29, 2012
Coming out with a book that has “Awesome” in the title means you gotta kick it off with some pretty sweet awesome stuff. Hopefully you’ll agree we’ve accomplished that with this promo.
Let’s cut to the chase: It’s pretty simple…
I’ve written a new book that comes out in a few weeks that’s actually two books in one: The Book Of Business Awesome: How Engaging Your Customers and Employees Can Make Your Business Thrive -AND- The Book of Business UnAwesome: The Cost of Not Listening or Being Great At What You Do.
It’s a flip-book. Seriously. One side is tales of Awesome, flip it over, and it reads the other way with train-wrecks of UnAwesome. Two beginnings, two ends and even two author photo’s The book is about engagement everywhere. Your logo isn’t your brand, you are. From hiring, to marketing, PR to management, all your bases are important in the game.
Check it out: Here are the two covers (face-up so you don’t crack your neck turning upside-down) and inside flaps (click to enlarge):
So why pre-order today instead of waiting until it hits the street? Oh, I’ll tell you why!
1. Literacy Is Awesome Level: The first
250 190 people to pre-order one copy also get to select their favorite library to also receive a copy, thanks to our awesome sponsors Citrix, Expion and MarketingProfs!
2. Jackass Whisperer Level: The first
250 225 198 people to pre-order two copies get not only one sent to their library, plus a chance to have a popularity contest to see who gets your extra copy, plus qualify for free shipping on most sites, but you also get a signed mini-poster of the Jackass Whisperer to put on your wall/cubicle/office! You can’t order these anywhere (not to mention we’ll throw in a sticker for your laptop and a flip bookmark). You’ll be the talk of the office, but better than the time you were the talk of the office for your annual “Pants down chicken dance” Holiday party fiasco. Check it out:
3. 80?s Dreamy Poster Or The Entire Family Set Level: The first
100 80 50 people to order five copies not only get one sent to their library, plus 4 copies to give to clients/friends/enemies/staff and get free shipping from most places, but you also get either a GIANT version of the Jackass Whisperer poster, or 5 mini ones plus 5 laptop stickers and flip bookmarks. When we say giant, it’s the size of the Warrant/Ratt/NKOTB poster you used to have up in your bedroom, but less dreamy. This level is perfect for a small business owner that has a few select clients that would benefit from the book and makes them look awesome in the process. UPDATE!! Now you get the new 5 mini-poster series when you pre-purchase at this level. Check them all out!
4. The Awesome Audit Level: The first
20 16 people to order twenty copies or more get everything from Level 3, but also get a Awesome Audit done by me. You send in your site, your social media accounts, everything, and I record a screencast of going through all of your stuff to let you know what you’re doing right, what you can improve and where I think you could go with the quest for Awesome in your business. Perfect for a team leader to give to his/her staff, a business service provider to give to their clients that are business folk, or the person who loaned UnMarketing out and never got it back (19 back-up copies should suffice)
5. The I Want It All Level: The first 5 people to order one hundred copies or more get everything from Level 4, PLUS I will do a webinar/teleseminar/Skype video or and one on one call with you, or you and your staff, or you and your customers for an hour. We will sort out what works best for you once you purchase, but I can tell you it will be awesome
WHAT DO I DO?
1. Place your pre-order at your favorite merchant, here are a few direct links:
2. Fill out your information at the AWESOME SURVEY so we can send posters, library books and all that goodness.
3. Forward your email book receipt to Awesome AT Un-Marketing.com
4. Bounce up and down in anticipation.
That’s it! Supplies are limited and all that infomercial stuff.
Special thanks to some awesome people/brands who stepped up for this promotion:
1. 250 Book Sponsor, Citrix:
2. 250 Book Sponsor, Expion:
3. 100 Book Sponsor Marketing Profs:
4. Designer of the Jackass Whisperer Poster (and this site) Kitestring: